Posted by : Minware lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Vamos a compensar lo que faltó ayer, porque la escuela me tiene ocupado jajaja.  Como sea, ya se me olvidó como hacer esto así que solo pondré la méndiga canción. Del disco Sweet Vengeance aquí está Nightrage.

Nightrage - Circle of Pain


I thought you were my friend, i was trying to find myself in pieces so lonely and desperate

You hurt me, i'm a fool and now i understand
dark person punished my soul so bad.

You can't hurt me no more, you'll never understand
don't look at me, i pay for my mistakes

Pre-Chorus:
Liar,hypocrite,evil,Self Destructive, So full of Jealously
Don't invade my dreams, just walk away

Chorus
In this eerie night i will fly, i will dance in the circle of pain.
Walking in this unknown empty land
so confused for what's wrong or right

Searching for my inner power


Chorus

I thought you were my friend, in pieces so lonely and desperate and now i understand you punished my soul so bad

You can't hurt me no more, you'll never understand
don't look at me, i pay for my mistakes

Pre-Chorus
---
Y como un bonus, ¡noticias! El nuevo disco de Evanescence sale el otro mes, y ya sacaron su primer sencillo:


Chido, ¿no? No es lo que más me gusta de ellos pero sin duda es interesante ver que es lo que nos traerán estos chicos. Bueno ya, hasta el próximo miércoles. Prometo no atrasarme.

- Copyright © 2013 Tyrant's Hell - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -